My environment describes me as an enthusiastic and ambitious person who is very passionate about success and is willing to take the extra step.
I never knew what I wanted to become when I grew up. After working in MSD and then spending some time away from it, I knew I have found my passion in the pharmaceutical industry. In the last 2.5 years I’ve spent with ESP/Accenture I went from junior MBR editor to Validation Lead at a Pfizer project.
In the beginning of 2021 I decided to leave Accenture and start a new adventure within Greywise. What really appealed to me at Greywise is the informal atmosphere, also there is room for personal development. At Greywise the customer comes first at all times by using a result-oriented approach.
My goal is to get a little better in my profession every day. I do this by constantly challenging myself, taking courses and sparring with colleagues and project members. I like to transfer the knowledge I have gained to others and it gives me satisfaction if we progress together.
Knowledge of the MES-systems:
- Werum Pas-X
- Rockwell Pharmasuite
- Manufacturing systems development and execution
- Electronic Batch Record (EBR) and Master Batch Record (MBR) creation using the latest FDA and GMP guidelines
- Validation Project Plan creation and IQ, OQ, PQ protocol creation using the latest FDA and GMP guidelines
- Design and deploy Manufacturing Systems to replace paper based or manual systems in a regulated environment
- Gathering user requirements in relation to manufacturing activities
- Mapping existing manufacturing processes to the manufacturing systems
- Testing manufacturing system solution
- Documentation of manufacturing systems configuration and validation of manufacturing system solutions
- Implementing the manufacturing system solution
Worked on projects by: