EBR editor – Junior MES Engineer
Available immediately for a new project
I joined Greywise as a Junior Business Consultant on October 1, 2021, and for the past 1.5 years I have been part of a large MES project team as an EBR designer.
The challenge: To implement MES (Rockwell Pharmasuite) within an international pharmaceutical company.
My activities included:
- Interview operators, map production processes and translate them into an ETD. Of course, taking into account the wishes of the end users and the G(A)MP guidelines.
- Supervising and setting up EBR for the Weigh & Dispense department
- Supervising and setting up EBR for the Lactulose stickpack packaging department
- Independently set up EBR in Rockwell PharmaSuite.
- Responsible for the delivery of work instructions around (basic) functionalities of EBR design
- Testing the EBR
- Retrieve feedback and incorporate into EBR
- Guide new EBR designers
I am currently available for a new project. Please contact us to schedule an introduction and who knows, maybe I can put my experience to work for you soon.